Harmony Suite - Match
Harmony match enables you to create and manage master customer records leading to increased productivity and enhanced customer relationship management.
Customer IDs are subjective: we write names, addresses and contact details in different ways, yet we recognise when variations represent the same person. Computer systems need special assistance to do this.
Harmony Match uses a subjective reasoning framework that replicates the same processes people do to interpret customer details.
Harmony Match eliminates the problems of false matches that are common with other matching methods. This means the output from Harmony Match can be trusted for any subsequent processes without further processing or review.
- Classify the type of and strength of each match
- Match any combination of name, date of birth, address, phone, email, and unique identifiers
- Match people, households and companies in a single pass
- Match residential, commercial and rural addresses
- Match any number of files of any complexity
- Match single transactions against a database in real time
- Harmony Match can be used to match multiple source files, or in real time for delta updates, real time retrieval of customer records and synchronisation of single customer views.
- Creating and managing master customer records
- De-duping customer records for marketing and compliance applications
- Linking customer records from multiple systems for single customer view applications
- International customer data matching
- Unique customer records for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Know Your Customer (KYC) applications
- Enterprise customer data mastering