Single Customer View
Customer information is critical to most business interactions, so it needs to be easily accessible.
A Single Customer View (or SCV) brings together all of the information you have about every customer, from all of your systems.
It allows you to see everything you need relating to a single customer regardless of where it is stored.
Drive Business Performance
- Better customer experience
- Targeted cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- More efficient customer service
- Messages tailored to each customer situation
Examples of SCV Solutions
An SCV platform supports any customer-centric initiatives such as:
- Informed decision making based on knowledge from all business silos
- Understand the relationships customers have with other parties
- Provide the foundation for cross-functional business integration
- Quickly access customer data in legacy systems through a single search
- Maintain a master customer record across all systems to eliminate duplication and errors
The Biggest Risk for an SCV
An SCV gathers the relevant subject matter for each customer wherever it is stored and deliver it to the point of action.
The biggest risk is linking the subject matter to each customer. Get this wrong and you could be linking information to the wrong customer, or miss information for the right customer.
This means you spend more time and effort finding the right data rather than trusting the SCV results.
Harmony solves this problem by creating accurate customer links regardless of differences in spelling, format and presentation of the customer data.
This results in reliable customer searches and you always get the right information.
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_9c28e”][/cp_modal]
Mastersoft and SCV
Mastersoft has been delivering SCV solutions for over 20 years. We design and deliver the single customer view data architecture you need, on time and on budget.