We are pleased to announce Harmony RightAddress 1.9.4 Here is a summary of the main features of the this release.
- Introduction of the Reverse lookup functionality.
This feature is a frequent request from our customers. It allows you to look up an address using a persistent identifier such as DPID, GNAF PID and CNAR ID.
- Creation of new configurable address component as part of API lookup
Introduction of a configurable option to standardise address components as part of the address output.
- Ability to separate Postal Type and Postal Number
Postal type, postal number and rural number are now tokenised into separate Postal Number from the Postal Type components, in addition to the current merged value.
PO Box 1213 is tokenised as:
Postal Number: 1213
Postal Type: PO Box
CMB C1 RD 1 is tokenised as:
Postal Number: C1
Postal Type: CMB
RD Number: 1
- Increase is matches by including building name
More relevant matches are now returned with when building name is provided and partial address is inputted during address lookup
Various Functional and Non-Functional Improvements
Some performance improvements are introduced in this Harmony RightAddress 1.9.4 release.
- Updated documentation for the Cleanse feature. Please refer to the documentation here
- ABN and ACN lookup API schema have been modified to reflect ASIC specification changes. Please refer to relevant documentation.
- Minor improvements on some self-service console texts and console exception messages.
We would like to thank our customers for their valuable input in the continuous development of our Harmony RightAddress Service.
You can sign up for a free 30 day trial (no cc needed) to test our address validation software for yourself.