Harmony Suite - Locate
Bring your customers into the geospatial world by tagging customer addresses wtih accurate spatial co-ordinates.
Harmony Locate brings your customers into the geospatial world by tagging your addresses with the accurate spatial co-ordinates (latitude and longitude), regardless of spelling, presentation and other discrepancies.
Using the Geographical National Address File (G-NAF) geospatial data from PSMA, Harmony Locate assigns the most accurate geocode possible to your addresses.
Locate is currently enabled for geocoding Australian addresses. For geocoding addresses in New Zealand use Harmony Post.
- Returns accurate physical addresses
- Enables location based applications and solutions for:
- Managing government schemes and policies
- Mortgage loan assessment
- Real time insurance premium calculations
- Marketing and consumer analysis
- Health and trauma research
- Batch and real time processing
- Prepares addresses for interactive mapping and GIS applications
- Preparing addresses for mapping and spatial applications
- Identifying trends and hot spots
- Appending location based attributes such as socio-demographics, hazard risk, employment and others (See Harmony Extensions)
- Location based applications and devices for account and territory management and routing
- Disaster support and assessment
- Insurance risk, property valuation, credit and mortgage assessments
Our data partners